- Eligible women were invited to complete the survey (online or paper) about their three youngest birth children aged under 13 years.
- 3,048 mothers participated, reporting on 5,842 children – see more.
- Survey measures included diet and physical activity, health-related quality of life, illness and disability, health service use, sleep, social and emotional development, and anthropometric measures – see more.
MatCH survey data is linked to:
- Maternal data provided under ALSWH, including surveys, linked health records, and geocoded environmental data.
- Mothers of 4,300 MatCH children also consented to linkage of their children’s NAPLAN (National Assessment Program Literacy and Numeracy) and AEDC (Australian Early Development Census) records.